This visa allows a person to come to Australia either: in relation to a bilateral agreement, to represent a foreign government or teach a foreign language, to do domestic work for a diplomat, to work as a seasonal worker, or if you have statutory privileges and immunities.
• Be engaged under a relevant bilateral agreement (Government Agreement stream);
• Represent a foreign government agency or be employed as a foreign language teacher by a foreign government (Foreign Government Agency stream);
• Have privileges and immunities under a relevant act (Privileges and Immunities stream);
• Be a domestic worker for a subclass 995 visa holder (Domestic Worker stream)
• Be a resident of the Pacific Islands (Seasonal Worker Programme stream)
• Meet additional requirements of the relevant stream.
Duration and Conditions
The visa is generally valid for stay in Australia as following:
• Government Agreement stream – up to 2 years.
• Agency Foreign Government stream – up to 4 years.
• Worker Programme Seasonal stream – from 4 to 7 months.
• Privileges and Immunities stream – while you are an international representative.
The visa is subject to condition 8107 which forbids work inconsistent with the work or activity specified in the visa application.