Why use a migration Agent?
Registered migration agents provide immigration related advices and assistance to potential immigrants. We hold a current legal practising certificate issued by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
What are the benefits of getting the service of a migration agent?
• Help you prepare your visa application;
• Give direct advice on what visa type best suits you;
• Direct and honest advice on your eligibility;
• Personally monitor the progress of your application;
• Liaise with the Australian Government on your behalf;
• Can represent your behalf before the court in relation to a visa matter.
In general, migration agent will help you throughout the process of your visa application. It can save you time, effort and expect a smooth process when you have registered migration agent to assist you.
The agents must follow the Code of Conduct for registered migration agents as well. This means the agent must meet the obligations set out in the Code.