Contributory Parent (Temporary) Visa

Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)

This is visa offshore base that allows the parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to stay in Australia temporarily. With this visa, parents can work, study and apply for the permanent Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143). There are some requirements for this visa to be granted, as following:
• Child who is an Australian citizen, Permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen;
• At least half of your children must live in Australia or more of your children live in Australia than any other country.
• Contribute with an Assurance of Support.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.