Contributory Aged Parent

Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)

This visa allows older parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to stay in Australia temporarily. Once the visa is approved, the parents can work, study and seek permanent residency in Australia under the Contributory Parent visa (subclass 864). This is a fast processing visa. There are additional requirements for this visa to be granted:
• You must have a child who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen
• You must be old enough to receive the Australian aged pension.
• Contribute with an Assurance of Support.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.