Contributory Aged Parent visa

Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)

This visa allows older parents of Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens, to live in Australia permanently. This visa is processed faster per the financial contribution required. There are some requirements for this visa to be granted, as following:
• Must have a child who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen;
• Must be old enough to receive the Australian aged pension;
• At least half of your children must live in Australia or more of your children live in Australia than any other country.
• Contribute with a bond deposit and Assurance of Support.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.