BUSINESS INNOVATION AND INVESTIMENT PROVISIONAL
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
This visa allows business people to establish a new, or develop an existing, business in Australia, or to invest in Australia. There are some requirements apply for this visa as following:
• Be nominated by a state or territory government or Austrade;
• Be invited to apply for the visa;
• Have experience in owning and operating a business (Business Innovation stream) or;
• Have at least AUD 1.5 million to invest (Investor stream) or;
• Have at least AUD 5 million to invest (Significant Investor stream) or;
• Have at least AUD 15 million to invest (Premium Investor stream);
• Meet additional requirements of the relevant stream.
There are a range of visas that can be used as well for Business purpose if you like to receive more information or discuss your eligibility for any of them. Please contact us. We will be happy to help in your plans to migrate too Australia.